mercredi 15 août 2012

breath the forgiveness



The sacred night, the 27th night of Ramadan, the Night of Destiny, the night that allow us all to seek forgiveness, the night that we speak to GOD with opened heart asking him the mercy and the good guidance.

Some ask for material things , or the benediction to achieve their goals . tonight i didnt ask GOD  for money , a good job, a good husband .i asked GOD to give me the power and resistence , i ask him to enlight my way , and make me wiser that i can face the foolish situation i put myself into . i asked my GOD the will  to love those who truly love me and to forget those who have forgotten me .

I look up to the stars this night… I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars,then I stopped to think about all the reasons why I shouldn’t , and I found enough reasons, to let go the one who  is not mine anymore . I hope that GOD will give him the peace and the happiness he need .

 

I asked GOD to forgive me for my sins , and to make me the nearest  possible to his highness . Then I was wondering if I did deserve that or not . God is not like us weak humans , GOD  is the greatest ,GOD forgive,GOD knows the truth , God knows the intentions and knows the acts . Please GOD have mercy on us. For his love and his grace God is greatly to be praised.

 

  Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.

we may hate those things that god knows they are the best for us or the opposite , so i let my destiny and myself in the hands of the only one who create me , God save us all .

I dont want much from life , I just need my smile  back , I miss it a lot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Archives du blog

livre

  • pride and prejudice
  • passage to india
  • roots
  • eat pray love
  • the note book
  • le rouge et le noir