vendredi 25 mai 2012

put an end to HAPINESS



I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
Well it felt something died
Cause I knew that was the last time...
Profound lyrics coming from a genius singer. I guess this lyric is about a girl who has been abandoned by the one she loves the most .she is not initiating the break up; she wants to stay; she wants to stick to the love of her life. She wants to stay in his arms but she felt to his knees. It was like begging for mercy or begging for love, but he wouldn't listen .he is thinking that she is not good for him anymore. This is a song about remembering the finest moment spent together and all the promises given , she is still hoping that he will come back but she knows that he won’t .it’s the last time ...the last time she will see him ...the last time she can think of him as her everything ! it’s devastating but nothing can’t be heal by time so she sets the fire to the rain ...well it burned while she cried it burned inside of her heart and she felt the world collapsing around her . This song is me; this song is for the brokenhearted people around the world.
today I want to talk about my break up , because I feel like it’s a very important turning point in my life’s feel like my life stops here and begun somewhere else . I've met this wonderful guy so mature that he handled this break up in a very calm way, with a minimum of pain actually with him I learned how to be happy...I was happy before meeting him but he taught me to be happy for a reason to wake up the smile on your face for a reason and to sleep with the loveliest images in your head about the day we have spent together he is so special that I can spend the whole day with him and feel upset when the day come to its end . I wanted to have his babies , I wanted to share my life with him .I guess that he figure it out that there is nothing he willing to reliquish .i guess he have good reasons to break up with me !! may be I didn’t love him enough ; or I wasn’t too good for him and I couldn’t rich his expectations , I am a lire and an hypocrite. He was specific about his feeling, he was laying blames that makes me understand clearly that it was my fault and he did nothing wrong. Must I feel upset and bad about myself? Must I blame myself? I guess partially yes!!! but the thing is I know myself to good that I know that I don’t deserve that ...don’t deserve to be neglected !! Don’t deserve to be rejected!! I give a lot from me ...I was there all the time and ill say it for a million time who can’t handle me at my worst don’t deserve me at my best. too late for blames,excuses,questions,too late to understand and to think ...open your arms to pain ,embrace your depression and anxiety ....its you’re way  out to feel free !he told me that pain doesn’t kill neither love .”A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.ill let time to fix it ...and I have faith in God cause he wants  the best for me.No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Archives du blog

livre

  • pride and prejudice
  • passage to india
  • roots
  • eat pray love
  • the note book
  • le rouge et le noir