dimanche 27 mai 2012

forgiveness



All the wasted time hurts, all inside feels bad about it, heart and soul. Hope for keep going and forgive myself. Just learn the lesson and don’t do it again.


We all make mistakes, but when those mistakes hurt the most important people in our life, we just feel so ugly inside. When we feel the shame, the sorry in their eyes. When they keep remind you of that mistake over and over again without showing any mercy. When you feel so hopeless that you wish you could have a time machine and come back that you can do it right all over again.


Dear pain;


fuck you , I don’t want you in my life .some people we meet for a reason , to cry in their shoulders , to laugh in their arms , to make us grow , to let us know , to bring the best of us ....but when they found out about the bad parts they run away . So fuck you pain, I have learned my lesson, I won’t do it again. But I won’t stop here, I will always forgive like I was never forgiven and always care like I was never take care of. I won’t do to people what have been done to me.


I wont make promises that I cant keep, and I wont give up the things I love and look for those that I need, cause what I need its what I definitely love .I live to please myself not to please others, I will check my heart and my mind to make choices not others, they don’t know me and they don’t know what I’ve been through.


Fuck doing the right thing, the mistakes make us what we are. I won’t adjust to others standers, ill make my own rules, my own me! I won’t be a copy! I won’t be a classified file!


I’m ambitious and I have my own path, I know exactly what I want.


I will always love the people I love , and they will always be welcomed in my life , until they decide to leave.


So dear pain;


I want to tell you something because you’re very into me right now and I hope you understand it comes from the bottom of my damaged, damaged heart …back off and let me live my life! I don’t wanna feel you anymore.


Ghandi once said :
Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.




I ‘m forgetting myself now and im going to sleep .good night .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Archives du blog

livre

  • pride and prejudice
  • passage to india
  • roots
  • eat pray love
  • the note book
  • le rouge et le noir